Soar to success with the CAA
We offer free services to help all FGCU students maximize their academic potential. Take advantage of free academic coaching, tutoring, supplemental instruction and writing consultations.
IMPORTANT UPDATE - AUGUST 17, 2020
The Center for Academic Achievement is committed to assisting our students as they return to classes and to campus in the current health climate:
- The front office and main phone line will be open Monday through Friday from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM. You can also email the CAA at CAA@FGCU.EDU and we will respond.
- All Academic Coaching sessions will remain online through Microsoft Teams or via phone.
- All Peer Tutoring, Supplemental Instruction (SI), and Writing Lab sessions will remain online.
- It is highly recommended to schedule all appointments through the CAA website.
- Check out remote learning resources for tips and resources from the CAA to help with remote learning.
Meet Our TeamToggle More Info
Request a WorkshopToggle More Info
Parent & Faculty Resources
We offer tutoring, coaching and other services you can encourage your student to use to ensure academic success.